Since 1983, each of the award-winning new works premiered by Crow’s Theatre required an abundance of riches:
- the curiosity and talents of thoughtful artists,
- years of redrafting, rethinking and reshaping,
- significant financial investments over multiple years,
- partnerships with artists and co-producing partners,
- and frequent opportunities to present in-progress workshops to the public
Crow’s work requires the hefty investment of human and financial resources – and those resources have been gifted to the company via individuals and community-minded businesses who support the company’s work annually through tax-deductible donations and sponsorships.
In return, Crow’s offers numerous of incentives for individual and family donors, volunteers, in-kind donations, foundations and corporate sponsors.
If you are interested in hearing about these incentives or about supporting Crow’s Theatre, please contact:
(647) 341-7390 or email@example.com
Even the smallest donation makes a deep impact on Crow’s ability to effectively develop and produce new work of the highest calibre.
You feel good, we feel good: it’s a win-win.
To give by credit card:
To make an in-kind contribution, stock transfer, or to have your questions answered by a friendly Crow, please contact us at anytime at 647-341-7390 or firstname.lastname@example.org