Canada Summer Jobs Posting
Theatre Arts Administrative Coordinator
- Production and Event logistical and administrative support
- Financial tracking, invoicing, budget tracking
- Assisting with writing agreements and contracts
- Communication with staff, artists, equipment vendors, and others
- Attending production meetings and taking minutes
- Assist season planning with research, planning, and logistics support
- Vendor relations
- Assist with budget planning
- Office maintenance
- Other related duties may be necessary
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excel, Sharepoint, Office 365, Teams
- Passion for the performing arts
- Problem solving skills
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Performs most duties in a regular office environment however due to current COVID related restrictions, staff are primarily working from home. A personal computer with stable internet connection is required for remote desktop sessions. If this is a barrier to application, please let us know.
- Occasional in-person duties may be required and will be in stringent compliance with provincially regulated health guidelines, ensuring a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Must be available to work regular office hours, however, due to the nature of the performing arts environment, some work may occur outside of regular office hours including evenings and weekends.
To be eligible to participate, in accordance with the terms of the program funding, the individual must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/ territorial legislation and regulations.
How to apply:
Please send résumé and cover letter as one combined pdf by no later than June 18, 2021 to Heather Landon, Interim Producer. Please quote the position you would like to apply for on the subject line when applying by email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crow’s is committed to reflecting the diversity of our community and our country. We encourage submissions from individuals of all genders, cultures, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, and abilities.
Crow’s thanks all candidates for their interest, however, will only contact those selected for interviews.
Start Date: July 19, 2021
End Date: September 5, 2021
Submissions due: June 18, 2021
Remuneration: $14.25/hr at 40 hours per week for 7 weeks