Position: Development Coordinator
Start Date: May 2018
Application Deadline: April 19, 2018
ABOUT THE POSITION
Crow’s Theatre seeks a Development Coordinator to join our team. This full-time position provides a unique opportunity for an up and coming fundraiser to play a meaningful role with a vibrant and entrepreneurial cultural hub.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Development Coordinator will provide critical support needed to achieve annual and project fundraising targets, steward current and prospective supporters, grow the organization’s pipeline of donors and sponsors, and manage associated fundraising and donor events.
Further, the Development Coordinator will ensure that database maintanance, material preparation, donor research and correspondence, and all departmental systems are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
The following list outlines a range of specific tasks and responsibilities. Other duties will present themselves on an as needed basis:
- Coordination and upkeep of office supplies and systems
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Assist with the preparation of research, proposals, stewardship reports, call and briefing notes, and other fundraising materials
- Coordinate the moves/pipeline management process and database for the fundraising team and volunteers
- Function as the primary manager of the fundraising database system and its associated procedures, ensuring compliance, precise detail and record-keeping, and optimized utilization of the systems
- Coordinate and assist with fundraising cultivation, appreciation, and events tasks
- Assist with proposal and report writing
- Coordinate stewardship and fulfillment for individual donors and corporate supporters, including acknowledgement letters, program recognition, tax receipts and record keeping
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field is required, preferably in fundraising
- Previous working experience in an arts and/or culture company would be an asset
- General knowledge of fundraising practices, procedures and standards/compliance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Good time management with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and prioritize with minimal direction
- Unquestionable integrity, strong judgement skills and absolute discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to think critically and to exercise independent and sound judgement in anticipating needs and taking initiative
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working with CRMs would be considered an asset
This is a permanent employment position with a salary commensurate with experience. The position includes participation in Crow’s extended health benefits package.
To apply, please email your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to “Development Coordinator” in the subject line.
The deadline to apply is Thursday, April 19, 2018. We thank all applicants, but only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Crow’s is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.