Tom McCamus, Yannah Mcintosh, Tara Nicodemo, Tony Nappo, Bahia Watson, Eric Peterson, Gregory Prest, in THE SEAGULL
Box Office Info
Tickets for all performances can be purchased online here, by telephone (647-341-7390 ex1010), or in person at our Box Office in the two hours preceding each performance.
Hours of Operation
You can call our Box Office at 647 341 7390 ext. 1010. We are open Mondays to Fridays from 12pm-5pm.
In our lobby, two hours prior to each performance
Ticket & Theatre Policies
Rush Ticket Policy
Rush tickets may be available for some productions. Please refer to the performance listings on our ticketing website HERE. If Rush tickets are available to purchase, they will only be available in person be at Streetcar Crowsnest, prior to the performance. Subject to availability.
Group discounts are available for some productions with a group of 8 plus or more. Please call the Box Office at (647) 341-7390 ex.1010 for details.
Please pick up your tickets at least 30 minutes prior to your performance, to give ample time to find parking, find your seat, and enjoy a beverage or snack from our Lobby Bar.
You will be required to provide proof of student or senior eligibility when you pick up your tickets. Not all productions offer discounts at these levels.
In the interest of all patrons, Latecomers an those who leave the theatre during a performance will not be seated until a suitable break in the performance at which time seating location will be at the discretion of the management. For most performances, latecomers CANNOT be admitted.
Recording & Electronic Devices
The use of cameras, video cameras or sound-recording devices of any kind is prohibited. Any person using an unauthorized recording device will be required to surrender or erase any recordings, photographic or digital images and may be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued.
As a courtesy to performers and other patrons, please set pagers, cellular phones and PDAs to silent. If a patron has an emergency and must be contacted during a performance, he or she should contact Patron Services for assistance before the performance.
Ticket Service Charges
All tickets purchased through Streetcar Crowsnest are subject to a Service Charge of $2.50 (plus HST).
If you need to exchange your tickets, please call the Box Office at least 24 hours in advance of your performance date. Tickets can be exchanged for an alternative performance within the same production for a fee of $5 (plus HST) per order and subject to availability. All 4-Play or 8-Play Subscribers get complimentary ticket exchanges as a part of their Frequent Flyer benefits
We Share the Air, Go Scent Free
In consideration of patrons with allergies and/or multiple chemical sensitivities, we urge you to refrain from using scented personal products when attending our performances.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms & Conditions
- Single tickets are final sale, Streetcar Crowsnest cannot issue refunds. Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance within the same production for a fee of $5 + HST per order, subject to availability and with 24 hours’ notice.
- Each ticket is subject to a Facility Fee of $2.50 + HST when purchasing online or over the phone
- There is a $4.00 + HST fee for mailing tickets via Canada Post (Subscription Packages are exempt).
- Each Student ticket purchased must be used by a student with valid student I.D.
- Streetcar Crowsnest reserves the right to refuse admission without refund and expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct it deems objectionable.
- Streetcar Crowsnest reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- All programs and artists are subject to change without notice.
- All ticket pricing is subject to change.
- If your tickets are lost, we will gladly arrange for a replacement. Simply bring Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to the Box Office at least 30 minutes prior to your performance.
- Regardless of age, each person attending a performance must have a ticket.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund if conditions are violated, and expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct it deems objectionable
- All ticket holders assumes all responsibility for any risk or bodily harm or loss of property sustained while attending any event, and waives all right to claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during, or after the event.