Events Summer Internship at Streetcar Crowsnest
- Pursuing post-secondary education in Events Management, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Good time management with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and prioritize with minimal direction
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working with databases would be considered an asset
- Previous working experience in an arts-, entertainment- and/or events company would be an asset
To be eligible to participate, in accordance with the terms of the program funding, the individual must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/ territorial legislation and regulations.
Contract Dates: May 27 – August 30, 2019 (30hrs/week for 10 weeks)
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line 'EVENTS SUMMER INTERN'
Deadline to apply is May 10, 2019.