Volunteer: Be part of Crow’s Theatre!
As a not-for-profit charity, Crow’s relies on volunteers who utilize their talents and interests in a variety of areas to make a meaningful contribution to the theatre and to the community.
Volunteering is a great way to contribute to our work while meeting like-minded people, learning new skills, seeing Crow’s award-winning productions for free, and becoming involved with Toronto’s arts scene. We offer opportunities in many areas of our organization – from assisting at special events and fundraisers, ushering and front of house, administration and marketing, to helping with many other unique projects.
No previous experience is necessary. We are looking for volunteers with an interest and passion for the arts and the local community. Our volunteers are reliable and committed, possess a positive attitude and are friendly, courteous, and respectful with our patrons. In return, volunteers receive a range of perks, including complimentary performance tickets, special VIP discounts, appreciation events, and more.
Don’t worry – scheduling is flexible, so you can participate according to your availability!
Front Of House:
Our volunteer ushers are critical to the smooth operations of each performance. Duties may include:
- Assisting with pre-performance set-up which would include getting programs and tickets ready for patrons
- Assisting with coat check before and after a performance
- Greeting patrons as they arrive
- Collecting tickets and assisting patrons with finding their seating location
- Monitoring patrons and the theatre space during the performance
- Supporting with post performance theatre clean up
- Be an ambassador for Crow’s Theatre and answer patron questions pertaining to Crow’s and its programming
If you are interested in becoming part of our volunteer team at Crow’s Theatre please fill out this Volunteer Application to register your interest in volunteering. If you have any questions that you would like answered, please email email@example.com, or call (647) 341-7390 ext 1010 and speak to our box office team.