Our Commitment To You
We are excited to welcome you back to Streetcar Crowsnest and to the thrill of live performance. Our commitment to the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff continues to be our main guiding principle.
While the government has lifted the mandatory check for vaccine passports and masks, we are choosing to keep our vaccine and mask policy in place until further notice.
- All visitors to Streetcar Crowsnest must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated means you have received at least two vaccination doses two weeks prior to the date of your visit to the theatre.
- Patrons can show either paper or electronic documentation, including a digital photograph.
- Click here to access the government site to download an electronic vaccine receipt.
- Without exception, all visitors to Streetcar Crowsnest must be fully vaccinated, which precludes any patrons who are not yet able to be vaccinated.
- All patrons, staff, artists, and volunteers inside Streetcar Crowsnest must always wear a facial mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Guloien Theatre during performances and masks must always be worn while watching a show.
- All visitors are actively screened for contact tracing purposes upon arrival at the theatre.
- On March 1, 2022, the provincial government lifted capacity restrictions for theatres. We recognize that some of you may need to ease into this next step of reopening. Alongside a strong vaccine and mask policy, we are re-introducing 100% capacity performances while maintaining a select number of shows at 50% capacity with physical distancing.
- All performances of ORPHANS FOR THE CZAR and SINGULIÈRES will operate at 100% capacity with the exception of both the matinee and evening performances on each Wednesday which will be reserved for 50% capacity and physical distancing.
- Our physically-distanced seating bubbles are based on ticket orders. If you are attending the theatre with a patron who purchased their tickets separately from you, please contact patron services at 647.341.7390 ext. 1010 prior to your performance date so we can ensure a bubble of the correct size is available.
- Please contact the box office if you are feeling ill with symptoms of COVID-19 and we will make every effort to rebook you into a later performance of the same show.
AIR QUALITY AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Feel even safer attending Streetcar Crowsnest, the only theatre using the V-MAX Air Disinfection system, proven 99.9% effective against high-risk pathogens in a moving airstream.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols are in place for common contact surface areas before, during, and after each performance.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the venue and no-touch sinks are available in all the washrooms.
Our policy will continue to evolve as public health guidelines change or new government mandates are issued. Any changes will be updated on the website and communicated with all tickets holders prior to their scheduled performance.
Crow’s Theatre has been awarded a #SafeTravels stamp, which is recognized globally for adopting standardized health and hygiene protocols.