Our Commitment To You
As we prepare to welcome audiences back to Streetcar Crowsnest, our commitment to the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is paramount.
- In accordance with the provincial government’s vaccine mandate, and Crow’s Theatre’s vaccine policy, all patrons who visit Streetcar Crowsnest must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated means you have received your last dose at least two weeks prior to the date of your visit to Streetcar Crowsnest
- Patrons can show either paper or electronic documentation, including a digital photograph.
- The vaccine policy, which applies to all artists, staff, and patrons, went into effect on August 31, 2021.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All patrons, staff, artists, and volunteers inside Streetcar Crowsnest must always wear a facial mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- Masks may be removed to eat or drink while seated inside the Lobby Bar or outside on the patio.
- Food and drink will not be allowed in the Guloien Theatre during performances and masks must always be worn while watching a show.
- We are actively screening all visitors for contact tracing purposes.
- Tables and chairs will be placed around the lobby to allow for social distancing, and we ask everyone to be respectful of each other’s personal space
- Seating in the theatre is at 50% capacity, spaced apart, and bubbled in small groups.
- Audiences will be asked to exit the theatre one row at a time to avoid clusters of patrons.
AIR QUALITY AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Our state-of-the-art HVAC system provides superior air quality by using only 100% fresh air.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all our guest and staff areas take place prior to every performance, after intermission, and post-show.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at all entrances and throughout the facility.
- Assistive listening devices are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
TICKETS AND BOX OFFICE
- Our paperless environment includes issuing electronic print-at-home and mobile tickets, tap payments, digital ticket scanning, and digital house programs.
- Please contact the box office if you are feeling ill with symptoms of COVID-19 and we will make every effort to rebook you into a later performance of the same show.
Our policy will continue to evolve as public health guidelines change or new government mandates are issued.
Ticketholders will be reminded of these measures, along with any other COVID-19 protocols, via email in advance of their visit.
Crow’s Theatre has been awarded a #SafeTravels stamp, which is recognized globally for adopting standardized health and hygiene protocols.