As a Frequent Flyer, you can save on tickets, access discounts at our bar and restaurant, and support Canadian artists.
Save 20% on the single ticket price when you build your own 4-play package.
Save 30% on the single ticket price when you select an 8-play package.
8 exciting plays to choose from!
You have the most flexibility with Custom Packages:
- Click on the subscribe button below (you will have to login or create an account on our ticketing site.)
- Choose all your plays and performance dates
- Once you select 4 plays, the system will give you a 20% discount
- If you select 8 plays, the system will give you a 30% discount
- If you need to change your performance date later, just contact the Box Office.
NEW Curated Packages
#CrowsImmersive Package - $175
#FemalePlaywrights Package - $175
#BigIdeas Package - $175
Click on the subscribe button below (you will have to login or create an account on our ticketing site)
From the dropdown menu, select one of the great packages outlined above
Pay a flat rate of $175 plus taxes and fees
After your payment has been confirmed, we will send you a link where you can select your performance dates. You have until 7 days prior to the performance to confirm your selected dates. Tickets are subject to availability.
How to subscribe
- If you choose a Custom Package, you will be asked to select your performance dates.
- If you choose a Curated Package, you’ll be sent directly to checkout.
If you have any questions call or email us:
- (647) 341-7390 ext. 1010 (available weekdays 12pm to 5pm)
Can I buy a pass now and choose my dates later?
Can I exchange my tickets for one show to another show?
If you have tickets to a show produced by Crow's Theatre (Ghost Quartet, The Flick, STARS: Together, Julius Caesar, and Secret Life of a Mother), you can change your tickets for another show produced by Crow's.
If you have tickets to a show produced by a guest company, you will not be able to exchange your tickets: Besbouss, All the Animals I Have Eaten, and Blacktop Sky.
Can I change the date of my performance after I booked my tickets?